Are you planning to move to and work in Quebec, or have you actually moved recently?
It is very important for you to acquire as much information as possible in advance, and to ensure that you meet the conditions for working in a healthcare and social services network.
Consider the following:
- Are you authorized to work in Canada?
- Is your diploma recognized in Quebec?
To request a comparative evaluation of studies conducted outside Quebec, visit the website of the Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Do you meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Are you a permanent resident?
- Are you a Canadian citizen?
- Do you have a valid work permit?
Only candidates who meet the proper academic requirements will be considered by our CIUSSS. However, it is possible for you to get an assessment of the skills that you have acquired through experience, through prior learning assessment.
For more information: