A scholarship will be available to the next group of students who are working toward a Certificate of Professional Studies in the field of Support for Assisted Care in Healthcare Facilities. Training for future orderlies will last three months on a full-time basis, and will be conducted in French.
- Centre de formation professionnelle Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, starting on February 15
- Centre de formation professionnelle des métiers de la santé, starting on February 22
- École des métiers des Faubourgs-de-Montréal, starting on February 22
The program will enable you to benefit from a $9,210 scholarship during your training, which will alternate with your professional activities. For more information, please consult the Government of Quebec's website https://www.quebec.ca/education/devenir-prepose-chsld/.
To be eligible for this educational program, both of the following conditions must be met:
- You must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident.
- You must have completed your third year of high school (or MICC equivalent).
Please note that the number of places is limited. Only applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Once you have completed the training and earned your certificate, you are obligated to work in one of the long-term care centres of CIUSSS West-Central Montreal. You must commit to do so for a minimum of one year and you must be available on a full-time basis for all three shifts (day, evening, night).
Interested? If so, please fill out an application form by clicking here.
The Human Resources team of the CIUSSS will select the candidates and will conduct telephone interviews only with those who have met all of the requirements.