We warmly thank you for your interest in donating to the CIUSSS Libraries. There are various ways you can do so.
The CIUSSS libraries accept donations from those wishing to honor a CIUSSS staff member or the memory of a loved one, or to make a general donation to the libraries. Donations will be used to buy books, journals, and library equipment.
Money donations through the JGH Foundation
Please proceed by visiting the website of the JGH Foundation and following these steps:
- Select if you want to make a general donation, a donation in memory of, or in honour of
- Select "The following department:" in the second roll down menu
- Then, select "Library" in the third roll down menu
- Click on "Continue" and log in as a member or proceed as a guest
- Enter your personal information
- Make a payment by credit card
- Review your donation
- We then thank you for your donation because you are done!
Sponsor a New Journal
We are always looking for new titles to enhance the collection. If you would like to sponsor a journal title to contribute to our collection and to help our users stay up to date with the research in their field, please contact Julia Kleinberg (514 340 8222 extension 22391).
Used Journals and Textbooks
Journals: The Libraries would greatly appreciate if you are willing to donate used journals for which you have an ongoing subscription. The journals will be added to our collection to benefit all of our users. Contact Julia Kleinberg (514 340 8222 extension 22391) for more information.
Textbooks: You can donate your used textbooks to the Libraries, keeping in mind that we only includes current information in the collection. If appropriate, the book will be integrated into the collection. If used, your donation will be recognized with a bookplate in your name. Please note that we reserve the right to dispose of the books if we decide not to use them. Contact Julia Kleinberg (514 340 8222 extension 22391) for more information.