To borrow books from the Constance Lethbridge Rehabilitation Documentation Center or the CSSS de la Montagne Documentation Center, and to search their book collections, please visit them in person.
To browse our collection of e-books go to the e-resources page!
Who can borrow at CIUSSS Libraries ?
- West-Central Montreal CIUSSS staff.
- Residents/students on rotation at the West-Central Montreal CIUSSS.
- Lady Davis Institute staff, researchers and students.
- Patients at the Jewish General Hospital can borrow books from the Patient and Family Resource Centre collection at the Health scienecs Library.
- In order to borrow, all users must be registered.
How to borrow
Library materials can be signed out during staffed hours (to see the staffed hours at each library or docuemntation center see the about us page).
Loan periods vary according to the type of material, the collection and your borrower status.
Books: 28 calendar days
Reference Books (HSL only): overnight, or over the weekend if borrowed on Friday
Journals (ICFP Library only): 7 calendar days
Maximum number of loaned items: 10
Maximum number of hold requests: 2
- Return items to the issuing library by the due date.
- Late returns will result in fines.
- To avoid fines, please remember to renew your library books.
- Health Scienecs Library books can be dropped off in the library return box outside the library door at any time of the day.
- A daily fee of $0.50 will be applied automatically for late returns.
- Fines must be paid in person. Cash only.
- You will be billed for the replacement cost and processing of items that are not returned 40 days after the due date.
- If a damaged item can be repaired, the borrower will be charged the cost of the repair. If the item cannot be repaired, the borrower must pay to replace the item.
If you have any questions or comments about the system please do not hesitate to contact Julia Kleinberg.