- First line Services
- Social Services
- Intervention in intercultural context
Françoise Vityé, M.Sc., MLIS
De la Montagne Documentation Centre
CIUSSS West-Central Montreal
3755, chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine
Pavilion A, Suite 200, Bureau 200.6
514-340-8222, ext. 21425
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Closed between 12:00-1:00 p.m. and on Statutory holidays
Services & Resources
Services for Health and Social services professionals and students:
- To consult the catalog, please contact the documentation center’s staff.
- For the purchase of the Guide pratique en soins de plaies (available in French only) sold by the documentation center, contact us or send us the following order form (new address to order since March 2019).
Documentation resources and services offered to employees, teaching supervisors and trainees/interns of First line services of the CIUSSS:
- Please consult the CSSS de la Montagne and CSSS de Cavendish Intranet - under Documentation Center heading - or contact the documentation center’s staff.