Volunteering at CLSC de Benny Farm
6484 Monkland Avenue
Montréal, Québec H4B 1H3
- Blood Clinic/Welcome Aide: Volunteers welcome clients at the reception and prepare clients to have their blood drawn by the nurses. Volunteers must be bilingual and available in the mornings from 7:30 to 9:30 am.
- Family Net is an activity for parents with young children under the age of 5. While the parents meet, volunteers do activities with their children. The activity is held at the CLSC de Benny Farm on Friday mornings from September to June.
- Tender Loving Support: Volunteers work with the child educator in an infant/parent group. Volunteer responsibilities include setting up the room, washing the toys, preparing snacks, and providing support to the mothers and their infants. The activity is held at the CLSC Rene Cassin.
- Volunteer Coordination: Volunteers help with the operation of the volunteer office. They assist with office tasks, telephone and computer work.
- Office Work: When needed, volunteers assist with office tasks that can include photocopying, compiling statistics, filing, collating, and computer work.
- Flu Clinic: Volunteers greet and direct clients who come for their flu shots at the CLSC de Benny Farm. The flu clinics are held from November to January.
514-484-7878, ext. 63146