1. Hotline for employees with symptoms or questions about COVID-19
514-293-1536 or 514-267-7912
From 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., 7 days a week
Follow-up and accompaniment (including traceability) of employees who have a positive diagnosis, whether in isolation or awaiting a result.
2. Crisis counselling hotline for CIUSSS staff and managers
This confidential telephone line is staffed by professionals, including psychologists, social workers and occupational therapists.
514-265-6588 or 514-266-2529
From 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday to Friday, and 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on weekends.
3. Assistance program for employees
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers immediate and confidential support, to help you and your family if needed, to resolve any concerns you may have about your work, health or daily life. We are here to help at all times.
1-800-361-2433 anytime (24 hours a day)
4. COVID-19 Daily Update from the Department of Communications
Emailed and available on the Intranet.
5. 360 newsletter
Emailed and available on the 360 website.
6. Access to hotel rooms for employees
A request must be made to a manager.
7. COVID-19 Q&A
See the Q&A page.
Meditation sessions for CIUSSS staff
The Human Resources team in collaboration with the West Island Therapy and Wellness Centre, is organizing 12 meditation sessions, to be live-streamed on Zoom. The bilingual sessions, which can each accommodate 500 people, will be led by Tina Balazovjech, a meditation teacher, on:
- Monday, June 8, 15 and 22, at 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 10, 17 and 24, at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 12, 19 and 26, at 12:15 p.m.
Link to join the Zoom meeting (Meeting ID: 864-2859-3259 password: 331172)
- https://www.petitbambou.com/fr/ (in French)