- CIUSSS West-Central Montreal invites the population on its territory to a COVID-19 pop-up testing clinic accessible without appointment.
- Wednesday, October 28 from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m
- Thursday, October 29 from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 30 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
- Saturday, October 31 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
- Wednesday, November 4 from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 5 from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 6 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
- Saturday, November 7 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
Priority for testing will be given to people with symptoms and those who have been in direct contact with an infected person. Access to a testing clinic can be refused to those who are not part of these priority groups, to ensure the testing of people who are most at risk.
If you have a health insurance card, bring it with you. Other pieces of identification are also accepted, but not mandatory.
Depending on how busy the clinic is, registration may end before closing time.