Please join us and make a difference!
Come and learn about volunteering
opportunities at many of our establishments.
Thursday, October 17, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
CLSC Benny Farm
6484, Monkland Avenue in NDG
Volunteer opportunities are available at:
- The Jewish General Hospital
- CLSC Benny Farm
- CLSC René Cassin
- Catherine Booth Hospital
- Miriam Home and Services
- Richardson Hospital
- Lethbridge-Layton-Mackay Rehabilitation Centre
- Donald Berman Maimonides Geriatric Centre
- Donald Berman Jewish Eldercare Centre
- Father Dowd Residential Centre
- Henri Bradet Residential Centre
- Saint Margaret Residential Centre
- Saint Andrew Residential Centre
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Volunteers need to be at least 16 years old, in good health and with good communications skills. The goal is for volunteers to devote at least a few hours a week of their time.
For more information: