Tuesday, June 18th at 6 p.m.
Address : 5700 chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges, salle 357
Montréal, QC H3T 2A8
A light buffet will be served
The meeting will be held in French, but questions can be asked in English.
The Users Committee is a group of volunteers representing users of the following institutions:
CLSC de Côte-des-Neiges
CLSC de Parc-Extension
Point de service Outremont
Programme régional d’accueil et d’intégration des demandeurs d’asile
Maison des naissances Côte-des-Neiges
Maison Bleue de Parc-Extension
Maison Bleue de Côte-des-Neiges
Ressource intermédiaire de la Montagne
Résidence le Boulevard
The role of the committee is to:
- inform users about their rights and obligations;
- defend the rights and collective interests of users;
- accompany users in the actions they want to undertake regarding a dissatisfaction or a complaint
- evaluate the satisfaction of users regarding the services received;
- promote the improvement of the quality of users' living conditions.
The committee is recruiting new members for 3-year terms.
If you are interested, consult the enclosed application form.
Please share this invitation with your members and to anyone that might be interested.
You are invited to share this invitation with your members and to any interested person.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Comité des usagers de la Montagne
du CIUSSS du Centre-Ouest-de-l’ïle-de-Montréal
Phone. : 514 273-9591 ext. 6241
Email : email@example.com