On Wednesday May 8, McDonald's Restaurants will bring community members together to raise money to help children in need across Canada.
$1 from every Big Mac, Happy Meal or McCafé sold throughout the day at one of the following McDonald's restaurants will be donated to the Habilitas Foundation, supporting the Lethbridge-Layton-Mackay Rehabilitation Centre:
- 7270 St-Jacques (NDG)
- 1300 Beaumont (TMR)
- Marché Centrale
- 6025 Côte-des-Neiges (corner of Van Horne)
- 5252 Côte-des-Neiges (corner of Jean-Brillant)
- 7570 Décarie (corner of Paré)
- Walmart Blue Bonnets, 5400 Jean-Talon West
- 5155 Queen Mary (facing Snowdon metro)
- 5011 Sherbrooke St West (Westmount)
- Central Station CN
- 1016 de la Montagne (across from the Bell Centre)
- 215 Peel (Griffintown)
- 1 Place Ville Marie, mall floor
Your support goes a long way! For more information about the Habilitas Foundation, call 514-488-0043 or visit habilitas.ca.