Our team (nurse, doctor, social worker) is available to help youths and young adults (up to 24 years of age) and offer guidance in the following areas:
- General health
- Sexuality (contraception, sexually transmitted and blood-borne infections (STBBIs), etc.)
- Pregnancy (unwanted pregnancy)
- Substance addiction
- Family problems
- Behavior issues and other difficulties
CLSC Benny Farm
6484 Monkland Avenue
- Monday and Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
CLSC René Cassin
5800 Cavendish Boulevard (medical clinic)
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Note: The nurse is available at all times; the physician is available Monday and Friday, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., and Wednesday, from 3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
To make an appointment
www.clicsante.ca, Youth Clinics option
CLSC Benny Farm: 514-484-7878 x. 63363
CLSC de Côte-des-Neiges: 514-731-8531 x. 2870 - Ask for an appointment with the Youth Clinic nurse