Ma grossesse is available to all women living in Quebec.
What is Ma grossesse?
It's a service that helps pregnant women find quickly the information and professionals they need, and to be followed by a health professional from the beginning of their pregnancy.
It is important that all pregnant women be followed by a health professional from the start of their pregnancy, for their health as well as the health of their unborn child.
How do I sign up for Ma grossesse?
You need to complete a short online form, available in 11 languages.
If you need help in filling out the form, please call 514-731-8531 ext. 2007.
What happens after the form is sent in?
You will receive:
- information on free prenatal services available near you (ex. prenatal meetings, help with breastfeeding);
- advice and resources for frequently encountered situations during pregnancy.
Women who require certain services will receive help for:
- finding a health professional to follow them during their pregnancy;
- getting coupons for food and vitamins during their pregnancy;
- obtaining support if they are in a difficult situation.
Follow-up with a midwife
If you wish to be followed by a midwife during your pregnancy please contact the Côte-des-Neiges Birthing Centre, which is located in our territory.