Have you or a family member had a back pain for the last year or less which is not covered by the CSST or the SAAQ? Our interdisciplinary team, in close collaboration with the RUISSS McGill Centre of Expertise in Chronic Pain, can help you.
This low back management program is spread over the course of six months and:
- Includes a complete evaluation conducted by the entire team;
- Is personalized in order to respond to the needs of each patient;
- Stresses self-management and accountability;
Objectives of the program for the patient:
- Reduce pain and symptoms;
- Improve daily functioning and quality of life;
- Improve adaptation abilities;
The clinic is located at the Catherine-Booth Hospital and services are offered in priority to residents living in the territory of CIUSSS West-Central Montreal. Physician referrals must be sent to centralized intake, either by fax at 514-380-5515 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an appointment with one of our specialists, please contact us on Wednesdays at 514-484-7878, extension 4025. You must have a referral form completed (to be completed by your physician).