Do you have a health problem? Make the right choice! Many options are available to you beyond the emergency department. Consult our flyer here.
The Village Santé Family Medicine Group (FMG-U) is a group of family physicians who work closely in collaboration with other health care professionals. Together, the interdisciplinary team members ensure an improved follow-up of clients registered with a family physician in the FMG-U.
Clients registered with a Village Santé FMG-U family physician can access services at any one of our sites.
The teams are located in:
- Three CLSCs (Métro, de Côte-des-Neiges and de Parc-Extension) and the Outremont Point of Service
- Two Maisons Bleues (de Côte-des-Neiges and de Parc-Extension)
The Village Santé FMG-U is affiliated with the Faculty of Medicine of McGill University. It is a teaching site for medical residents, and actively participates in knowledge development and application acquired through research.
Physician in charge
Dr. Vania Jimenez
- Services for adult clientele
- Chronic conditions
- Mental health (moderate and situational conditions)
- Pregnancy care and perinatal follow-up:
- CLSC de Côte-des-Neiges and CLSC de Parc-Extension: call 514-731-1381 ext. 2243
- CLSC Métro: call 514-934-0354 ext. 7700
To contact us
- Appointment Centre for CLSC de de Côte-des-Neiges and CLSC de Parc-Extension: 514-731-8531 ext. 2860
- Appointment Centre for CLSC Métro: 514-934-0354, ext. 7860
- To book an appointment online: villagesante.portail.medfarsolutions.com
After hours services
A nurse from Info-Santé is available to speak with you 24/7 by calling 8-1-1.