La Maison Bleue is a social perinatal centre whose mission is to promote the optimal development of children living in a vulnerable context, from their mother's womb to the age of five years. As a charitable organization and not-for-profit organization, Maison Bleue offers under one roof social perinatal services aimed at integrating health care and social and educational services into a preventive approach.
The day-to-day collaboration between family physicians, midwives, nurses, social workers, psycho-educators and specialized educators allows for a complete follow-up from pregnancy to the first years of the child's life.
This model of human intervention promotes a positive experience of pregnancy, breaks down isolation, and equips families to take charge of their well-being and that of their children.
Main services offered:
- Monitoring of pregnancy and family health
- Psychosocial assessment and monitoring
- Assessment, follow-up and activities for children
- Group meetings
- Birth companion (Doula)
- Complementary care: acupuncture, osteopathy, massotherapy
- Special projects: art-therapy, external animation
- Special events: shows, museums, sports events, etc.
For more information: La Maison Bleue
La Maison Bleue de Côte-des-Neiges
3735, Plamondon Av
Montreal, QC, H3S 1L8
La Maison Bleue de Parc-Extension
7867, Querbes Av
Montreal, QC, H3N 2B9