Integrated Screening and Prevention Services (ISPV) are offered to certain groups of clients who are at greatest risk of being affected by sexually transmitted and blood-borne infections (STBI). These groups are:
- Troubled youths (street youths, for example)
- Men who have sexual relations with men
- People who inhale or inject drugs
- People who are now incarcerated or have been incarcerated
- People who come from a region where HIV infections are endemic
- People from indigenous communities
- Sex-trade workers
- Transgender persons
- People who have multiple sexual partners
If you do not have any symptoms, you can meet with an ISPV nurse who, after evaluating your risk factors, will provide appropriate counseling and screening. For more information or to make an appointment at CLSC Metro’s ISPV Clinic, please call 514-934-0505, extension 7399.
Modified hours due to the COVID-19 pandemic:
The ISPV clinic is open by appointment only from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., from Monday to Friday.
If you have one or more symptoms that may be linked to an STBI, please consult your doctor.
To make an appointment
www.clicsante.ca, Screening and Treatment STBBIs Clinics option
514-934-0505, ext. 7399