The Mental Health and Addiction Directorate aims to be a partner in the mental health and well-being of our users by providing non-stigmatizing and quality care and services that are adapted to their needs and include their families, throughout their lives.
The Directorate’s vision, mission and values are in line with the mission, vision and values of CIUSSS West-Central Montreal. The needs of Mental Health and Addiction Program users are its primary concern. The Directorate wishes to ensure that every effort is made so that everyone feels that their values, dignity and autonomy are respected. Together, we work as a team to improve your mental health and well-being.
To improve your mental health and
well-being by providing quality, non-stigmatizing care and services that are adapted to your needs while including your loved ones during your experience as a patient-user.
Our vision, mission and values are in line with the mission, vision and values of CIUSSS West-Central Montreal. Your needs as a user of mental health and addiction programs are our primary concern. We assure you that every effort is made so that everyone can feel that we respect their values, dignity and autonomy. Together, we work as a team to improve your mental health and well-being.
Innovation and Excellence
- Offer care and services that focus on your recovery and are based in best practices;
- Put effective multidisciplinary teams in place to meet your needs;
- Innovate by drawing from the scientific knowledge, experiences and expertise of each professional;
- Encourage creativity and initiative in order to implement innovative, research-based practices.
Respect and Compassion
- Respect your situation without passing judgment;
- Act with curtesy, fairness and understanding;
- Respect your dignity and autonomy;
- Offer care and services that are non-stigmatizing and that respect your values and rights;
- Ensure that you are a participant in the care and services that are offered, and in decision making, and implement conditions that promote the contribution, mobilization and collaboration of all participants in the improvement of your health and well-being;
- Respect your point of view and favour that of your loved ones, and take your abilities into account;
- Work towards your recovery.