Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CIUSSS West-Central Montreal will offer its partners—including day camps, schools and day care centres, as well as community organizations in our area—support and guidance to help prevent the spread of the virus.
If you are a member of a community organization and you have questions or you wish to obtain assistance regarding prevention measures relating to COVID-19, please contact the prevention team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SERVICES AVAILABLE IN COMMUNITY SETTINGS
- Support and guidance in implementing the recommended preventive measures
- Support in evaluating and adapting organizations’ services to the current circumstances
- Promotion for COVID-19 testing clinics, with the participation of partners
- Co-development spaces and support for community-based prevention agents
- Creation of collaborative spaces, in case of outbreaks
If you are a member of the public and have questions on COVID-19, please call 1 877-644-4545.
First aid in Psychology
The psychological health of the population is an important issue in this pandemic.
The series of COVID-19 training capsules:
Psychological first aid available to all offers simple actions to improve the psychological well-being of people with whom you interact.
For more details, see the Santé Montréal website.
CLICK HERE for the video (In French only).
Other mental health resources:
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in overwork, stress, anxiety and burnout among both the general population and stakeholders. The purpose of this document is to highlight the mental health resources that are available. It is divided into four sections: resources specific to caregivers, psychosocial resources for the population (including caregivers), help lines and other resources.