Offer of service for community partners
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, CIUSSS West-Central Montreal has established a prevention team, consisting of healthcare professionals from various disciplines, who provide support and guidance to various partners, including schools, daycare centres, places of worship and community organizations in our area.
SERVICES AVAILABLE IN COMMUNITY SETTINGS:
- Support and guidance in implementing the recommended preventive measures
- Support in evaluating and adapting organizations’ services to the current circumstances
- Promotion for COVID-19 testing clinics, with the participation of partners
- Co-development spaces and support for community-based prevention agents
- Creation of collaborative spaces, in case of outbreaks
CONTACT INFORMATION: THE COVID-19 PREVENTION TEAM
Voicemail: 514-731-1386, extension 7015
Psychosocial support by phone for community organizations in the West-Central Montreal area:
514-265-6588, 7 days a week, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.