The COVID-19 Prevention Brigade has created a series of audio presentations regarding infection prevention and control measures. They are intended for people working with the population of the CIUSSS Centre-Ouest-de-l'île-de-Montréal territory: community organizations, daycares, schools, housing environments with 10 or more dwellings.
Understand and apply COVID-19 prevention measures in your setting and toward the population.
- View Audio Slideshow: You are invited to view the training by turning on the sound on your computer. When you see a red icon in the upper right corner, we invite you to read only.
- Complete the Training Satisfaction/Evaluation Survey to help us improve our content and support.
- Follow-up meeting if needed: If you have questions or need clarification after viewing the presentation, do not hesitate to send us an email with your questions and concerns at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our multidisciplinary team will be happy to meet with your team.
- Covid-19 overview
- Case and contact management
- General precautions
- Activities reorganization
- Personal protective equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Contact information and methods of communication
- Useful resources and references
Please take into account the document's update date and note that the information contained therein is subject to change.