The CIUSSS library is maintaining virtual services due to the construction around the library.
Please contact the library staff by email: email@example.com
- West-Central Montreal CIUSSS staff, researchers and students
- Residents/students on rotation at the West-Central Montreal CIUSSS
- Patients at the Jewish General Hospital can borrow books from the Patient and Family Resource Centre collection
If you have any suggestions for library purchases (books, subscriptions), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to online resources including e-journals, databases & tools at almost all computers connected to the CIUSSS Network (support & training available)
- Borrow Books and other items from the libraries collections
- Request Articles and Books from Other Libraries (Inter-library loan)
- Training (e.g. Searching biomedical databases, answering clinical questions, evidence based practice, managing references: EndNote, …)
- Support for literature searches
- Search alerts
- One-on-one consultations with a librarian
- Support for clinical rounds presentations, bibliographies, reading recommendations, Journal Clubs…
- Support for users Copyright questions
- JGH Historical Archives