To borrow books from the Constance Lethbridge Rehabilitation Documentation Center or the CSSS de la Montagne Documentation Center, and to search their book collections, please contact the library staff by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To browse our collection of e-books go to the e-resources page!
The CIUSSS library is maintaining virtual services due to the construction around the library.
Please contact the library staff by email: email@example.com
Who can borrow from the CIUSSS Libraries ?
- West-Central Montreal CIUSSS staff, researhcres and students
- Residents/students on rotation at the West-Central Montreal CIUSSS
- Patients at the Jewish General Hospital can borrow books from the Patient and Family Resource Centre collection at the Health Sciences Library
- In order to borrow, all users must be registered
How to borrow
Please contact the library staff by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loan periods vary according to the type of material, the collection and your borrower status.
- Books: 28 calendar days
- Reference Books (HSL only): overnight, or over the weekend if borrowed on Friday
- Maximum number of loaned items: 10
- Maximum number of hold requests: 2
- Return items to the issuing library by the due date.
- Late returns will result in fines.
- To avoid fines, please remember to renew your library books.
- Health Sciences Library books can be dropped off in the library return box outside the library door at any time of the day.
- A daily fee of $0.50 will be applied automatically for late returns.
- Fines must be paid in person. Cash only.
- You will be billed for the replacement cost and processing of items that are not returned 40 days after the due date.
- If a damaged item can be repaired, the borrower will be charged the cost of the repair. If the item cannot be repaired, the borrower must pay to replace the item.
If you have any questions or comments about the system, please do not hesitate to contact the library staff by email: email@example.com.