Please consult the COVID-19 vaccination web page.
COVID‑19 information line
1-877-644‑4545 or 514-644-4545
It is recommended to all people with flu-like symptoms to call 1-877-644-4545 to have their situation assessed.
For more information on coronavirus, please call 1 877 644-4545 or visit Quebec.ca/coronavirus.
COVID-19 Testing Clinics
See the available COVID-19 clinics on the dedicated page.
Community Care Networks Program: Free and confidential
The Community Care Networks Program tries to reduce social isolation among members of the public through weekly phone calls to affected individuals. Trained volunteers provide support through friendly conversation and by sharing helpful tools and resources, as needed. The JGH's Volunteers in Partnership (ViP) initiative is a proud partner with What Connects Us in offer this free and confidential service to adults 18 years old and over. It reminds us there is no shame in asking for support. It’s easy, too! To request a phone call or to become a volunteer, you can visit the website shown below to register, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 514-398-4400, ext. 09670.
- CLICK HERE to request or volunteer for What Connects Us.
Subscribe to receive news from long-term care
As part of our commitment to connected care during these challenging times, we invite you to stay connected with us by receiving news from our long-term care centres directly in your inbox via email subscription.
If you want to keep up with the latest news from one or all of our long-term care centres, please visit:
Résidences privées pour aînés
COVID-19 rapid testing in centres de la petite enfance (CPE), daycares, family daycares and community organizations
To obtain rapid tests for your CPE, daycare
- Please send an email to email@example.com to arrange an appointment with a Logistics agent.
- On the date of your appointment, please come to the entrance of the warehouse of the Jewish General Hospital. The warehouse entrance is located to the right of 5750 Côte-des-Neiges Road (Pavilion A entrance), towards the back.
- Once you enter after climbing the ramp, you will be asked to show photo identification that you are the designated person for your daycare. If the name on your ID card does not match the name on our list, we cannot provide the tests.
- Once your ID has been validated, you will be given the rapid tests.
To obtain rapid tests for your home daycare
For home daycares, we will supply the coordinating offices (bureaux coordonnateurs). Please contact your coordinating office directly.
To obtain rapid tests for your community organization
Please contact CIUSSS du Centre-Sud-de-l'Île-de-Montréal: https://ciusss-centresudmtl.gouv.qc.ca/depistagerapide.