Our five CLSCs and the Outremont Point of Service offer a multitude of care and services.
Select a service to find out the schedule and for more details.
Please note that not all services are available at each CLSC.
Main services available
- Psychosocial general services — Help for personal, family or work problems
- Test centres — Blood test and samples (14 years and +)
- Nursing services — Skin and wound care, injections, and other services
- Smoking Cessation Centres
For children, youth and families
- Services for children and their families
- Youth Clinic
- Youth in Difficulty
- CAFE Program (Teen-Family-Youth crisis)