*** As of Monday, November 21, 2022 the COVID-19 screening clinic on Légaré is being relocated to CLSC de Parc-Extension (7085 Hutchison Street, Montreal, Quebec H3N 1Y9), ***
COVID-19 Testing Clinic
Important: change in the conditions for getting tested. Testing clinics are no longer open to the general public. Please stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
Do not show up to a testing clinic if you are not in one of the groups below.
- Symptomatic individuals in the following groups: hospitalized patients, Emergency Department patients, healthcare workers in contact with users, staff, and residents, workers providing essential care and visitors in hospitals and communal housing sites, outpatients under consideration for treatment for COVID-19, and people who are homeless;
- members of indigenous communities and people working with indigenous communities;
- individuals living in high-risk settings with confirmed or suspected outbreaks;
- Asymptomatic users of the healthcare network according to provincial guidelines or directives.
If you do not belong to one of the priority groups
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms use the rapid tests available at pharmacies. If tests are not available, you are considered as having COVID-19 and must self-isolate.
- Visit the Quebec Government's web page When to self-isolate for more information.
- Call 1-877-644-4545 or 514-734-9911.
CIUSSS West-Central Montreal has one COVID-19 Testing Clinic.
CLSC de Parc-Extension (7085 Hutchison Street)
- The entrance to the clinic is located on Parc Avenue behind the CLSC.
- CLSC de Parc-Extension site is two minutes from the Parc Metro station and is served by bus routes 80 and 93. Parking is also available on Parc Avenue and in front of the CLSC.
The CIUSSS West-Central Montreal testing clinic ia open every day from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. by appointment only.
Appointments can be made through the COVID-19 screening platform or by phone at 514-644-4545.
Upon arrival at the clinic, one piece of valid photo identification must be provided (e.g., driver’s license or healthcare insurance card).
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to protect healthcare workers and users, it is extremely important that you comply with the instructions that you receive when you arrive.
All of the necessary safety precautions relating to the designated COVID-19 Testing Clinic have been taken, as determined by the CIUSSS’s healthcare professionals and health authorities.
To ensure the highest level of safety, CIUSSS West-Central Montreal has also arranged for security guards to be present on-site.
Notice to Travelers
The Government of Quebec does not take care of pre-travel screening tests. Confirmation of a screening test result from one of our testing clinics will not specify the type of test you received and therefore may not be eligible for the purposes of boarding a plane and entering a foreign country.
We encourage you to consult the following list of private laboratories that are able to provide tests and results for travelling purposes: https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/instructions-for-travellers-covid19/