PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: This page is updated at 9 a.m. Monday-Friday and is subject to change throughout the day to reflect any potential changes to our vaccination schedule and supply.
Fall vaccination campaign against COVID-19
New bivalent vaccines (against Omicron) are available at CIUSSS West-Central Montreal’s mass vaccination sites. The new vaccines are recommended as a booster dose. The vaccines are available at the Décarie Square and Parc-Extension vaccinations sites. Appointments are recommended and can be made on clicsante.ca.
This information is subject to change without notice.
Vaccine boosters are available for anyone aged 5 and over. It is recommended to get a booster shot if it has been at least 5 months since your last COVID-19 vaccine, or if it has been at least 3 months since testing positive for COVID-19.
Other helpful resources:
* Eligibility criteria for the booster shot will be strictly enforced at our vaccination clinics.
Appointments can be made online through quebec.ca/covidvaccine or by telephone at 514-644-4545 between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. To meet public health requirements and ensure social distancing, please arrive 10 minutes prior to your vaccination appointment. This will avoid unnecessary line-ups and help ensure vaccinations are administered efficiently and effectively.
A healthcare card is not required for vaccination, but if you have one please bring it with you. Vaccination is free.
Décarie Square (6900 Décarie Boulevard)
- Open 7 days a week, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with appointment, and from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. without appointment
- COVID-19 vaccine is available by appointment for children 6 months to 11 years old
- The site will be open for vaccination registration and obtaining digital proof of vaccination (QR codes) from from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Parc-Extension vaccination site (7101 Parc Avenue)
- Open from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with appointment, and from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. without appointment; closed on Sundays
- Vaccination is available via walk-in or with an appointment for those aged 12 and over.
- Vaccination is available with an appointment for those aged 6 months to 11 years old.
Goldman Herzl Family Practice Centre vaccination site (5790 Côte-des-Neiges Road)
- Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Bivalent vaccines available with an appointment for those 12 and up
- Centre communautaire intergénérationnel d’Outremont (CCI) (999 McEachran Avenue)
November 30 from noon to 4 :30 p.m.
- Kensington Presbyterian Church (6225 Godfrey Avenue)
December 6 from noon to 4 :00 p.m.
- Mosquée Assuna Annabawiyah (7720, rue Hutchison)
December 7 from noon to 4 :30 p.m.
- Centre William-Hingston (419 Saint-Roch Street)
December 8 from noon to 4:30 p.m.
- Centre communautaire Walkley (6650 Côte-St-Luc Rd.)
December 13 from noon to 4 :30 p.m.
- Westhaven Elmhurst Community Recreation Association (7405 Harley Avenue)
December 14 from noon to 3:30 p.m.
- Luthérienne de l’Ascension Evangelical Church (865 Jarry W)
December 15 from noon to 4:30 p.m.
Do the residents of our CIUSSS have to make an appointment at the vaccination site closest to their home?
Residents are free to make an appointment at whatever site they prefer.
Is it obligatory to have a health card to be vaccinated?
All residents are eligible to be vaccinated. If you have a health card, please bring it with you. If you do not, please bring identification demonstrating that you meet the specific criteria to be vaccinated.