The health and well-being of our employees is central to our CIUSSS’s priorities. To offer you the most effective support, here are some of the services available to you.
Employee Assistance Program and LifeWorks platform
The EAP is a confidential and voluntary service for all staff members and their families. With consultations delivered outside our facilities, the EAP facilitates access to professional services for any employee experiencing difficulties related to his or her health, psychological well-being or performance at work.
Whether your goal is to optimize your well-being, better manage your family relationships, or solve a professional or addiction problem, the EAP is there to help you. Don't hesitate to turn to it, recommend it to a colleague, or ask for information with complete confidentiality.
Access your EAP, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by phone, on the web or through your mobile device.
- ATS-ATME: 1-877-338-0275
LifeWorks Platform - An online tool for your wellness accessible in continuous
LifeWorks complements the EAP’s activities and it respects the principles of anonymity and confidentiality. The customizable and independent experience will allow you to:
- Support your own mental, physical, social and financial well-being through online access, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Gain access to professional counsellors, referrals to counselling services and/or legal or financial specialists, and to advice from community organizations
- Get convenient, user-friendly access to a variety of clinically validated online wellness resources
- Improve organizational communications and foster engagement
This platform is a self-assessment tool that enables you to make adjustments to many areas of your life and to obtain referrals to the right resources, if necessary. Members of your family will also be able to benefit from confidential help and advice on hundreds of topics.
- More information about the Lifeworks platform.
- For more information on how to register for LifeWorks, visit the CIUSSS intranet site.
Support in the workplace
Recharjme booths at your service
Need a break from your busy workday? There’s never been a better time to recharge! You’ll find eight Recharjme booths across our CIUSSS facilities:
- Jewish General Hospital: Carrefour Lea Polansky, the ICU hallway and the ED staff lounge
- Donald Berman Maimonides Geriatric Centre: staff lounge, garden level
- Richardson Hospital and Henri Bradet Residential Centre: Richardson’s staff lounge
- Catherine Booth Hospital: side entrance, back stairwell, between the first and second floors
- Constance-Lethbridge, MAB and Mackay sites: Constance-Lethbridge’s public lounge
- Mount Sinai Hospital: second floor, Sleep Lab hallway
Each soundproof booth includes a heated, zero-gravity massage chair with various relaxation programs and a luminotherapy lamp. Booking a reservation is free and easy with the Recharjme app, which you can download via Google Play or the Apple App Store. The Recharjme initiative is courtesy of the CIUSSS's Human Resources Employee Engagement and Recognition team.
- For more information about how the booths work, see the attached poster.
Community of caregivers
You’re someone who cares about the well-being of your colleagues. You’re an excellent listener, while being discreet. Your colleagues naturally turn to you because they recognize these qualities, as well as your empathy. You’d like to continue to provide support to your colleagues, while receiving support from your organization. If this sounds like you, there’s a place for you in CIUSSS West-Central Montreal. Our CIUSSS is looking to expand the community of caregivers for all of its facilities, thereby staffing those sites appropriately.
If you’re a caregiver who’s already active or would simply like to join this group, please note that training will be offered this winter.
- If you’re interested in joining, please contact Clara Romain, Presention Officer, or Lou-Ann Alix Deschamps, Staff Management Officer, Psychological Component , at email@example.com.
Support for civility in the workplace and mediation services team
Occupational Health and Safety Prevention team
Employee benefits program
Recommended videos and apps
- https://www.petitbambou.com/fr/ (French only)
- https://www.calm.com (Bilingual)