The users' committees are the guardians of users' rights. They ensure that users are treated with respect for their dignity and rights. They speak for users to the institution’s authorities.
- Inform users of their rights and obligations.
- Help improve the quality of users' living conditions and evaluate the level of user satisfaction with the services at the institution.
- Defend the collective rights and interests of users or, upon request, the rights and interests of an individual user, before the institution or any competent authority.
- Accompany and assist users, upon request, in any actions they undertake, including filing a complaint.
CIUSSS West-Central Montreal Users’ Committee
Do you currently receive or have you received services in the past from the Jewish General Hospital (JGH)? We would like to invite you to the Annual General Assembly and Election of members of the JGH Users’ Committee on Wednesday September 1st 2021 at 10:30 a.m. via Zoom. Please confirm your attendance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday August 30th. We will send you the Zoom link and all additional information to review before the assembly.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the JGH Users’ Committee, please contact us at the email address mentioned above. The deadline to submit your candidacy is August 17, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
See the ad (PDF).
Cavendish Users’ Committee
514-484-7878, extension 61728
- CLSC René-Cassin
- Richardson Hospital
- Saint-Andrew Residential Centre
- Henri-Bradet Residential Centre
- CLSC de Benny Farm
- Catherine-Booth Hospital
- Father-Dowd Residential Centre
- Saint-Margaret Residential Centre
Father Dowd Residents’ Committee: email@example.com
Henri Bradet Residents’ Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saint Andrew Residents’ Committee: email@example.com
Saint-Margaret Residents’ Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Catherine Booth Hospital Users’ Committee: email@example.com
Richardson Hospital Users’ Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
De la Montagne Users’ Committee
514 273-9591, extension 6241
- CLSC de Côte-des-Neiges
- CLSC Métro
- CLSC de Parc-Extension
- Maison de naissance Côte-des-Neiges
- Point de service Outremont
- Maison Bleue de Côte-des-Neiges
- Maison Bleue de Parc-Extension
- Ressource intermédiaire de la Montagne
- Résidence Le Boulevard
- Manoir Renaissance
Donald Berman Maimonides Geriatric Centre’s Users’ Committee
Mount-Sinai Hospital’s Users’ Committee
514-369-2222, extension 1075
Jewish General Hospital’s Users’ Committee
Constance-Lethbridge Rehabilitation Centre’s Users’ Committee
514-487-1891, extension 234
Lethbridge-Layton-Mackay Rehabilitation Centre Users’ Committee
514-488-5552, extension 2023
Donald Berman Jewish Eldercare Users’ Committee
514-738-4500, extension 4330
Miriam Home Users’ Committee
514-345-0210, extension 236