Le Glenmount is located at 3530 Jean-Talon Blvd. West, Montreal, Quebec, H3R 2G3, corner of Côte-des-Neiges. CIUSSS West-Central Montreal oversees 17 rehabilitation beds there as part of a public/private partnership.
Getting there: by public transportation, take the 92 or 165 bus which lets you off a few minutes walking distance from the building.
Parking available in limited amount on the street only. We encourage public transportation since parking is limited.
Telephone: 514-484-7878 ext. 64630
The aim of the rehabilitation program at UTRF Le Glenmount is to offer care and services adapted to the needs of the elderly or vulnerable adults who have received acute care in a hospital environment and whose medical condition has stabilized, but for whom the return home is uncertain or compromised due to decreased functional abilities and security issues.
Your stay at the UTRF gives you the opportunity to receive services aimed at optimizing your autonomy in order to return home in the near future or to be oriented towards another living environment that is best suited to you and your condition.
If complications arise during your stay and your health requires acute care, the nursing staff will plan the appropriate care to stabilize your condition.
This program offers users an opportunity to recuperate while receiving the assistance required for activities of daily living.
Your active participation in your rehabilitation is required!
- prepare for a safe return home as soon as possible or help you plan a substitute living environment;
- optimize your autonomy in the tasks of daily life.
- assistance with care 7 days / week (medication management, hygiene assistance, dressing assistance, laundry assistance and housekeeping);
- nursing care 7 days / week;
- rehabilitation services according to the needs described in the inter-establishment service request (occupational therapist and physiotherapist);
- psychosocial services on referral and according to the needs described in the inter-establishment service request;
- the 3 meals per day are provided with snacks.