The CAFE (Crise-Ado-Famille-Enfance) Program was developed for children age 0 to 17 and their family who are experiencing a major family crisis.
Our CAFE team:
- Is available 24 hours a day–7 days a week, year-round
- Intervenes with support from professionals who can show up on site, as needed
- Follows up to restore family balance
To get help from a CAFE team:
- Between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., contact a CLSC
- After 9:00 p.m., call Info--Social at 8-1-1, select option 2.
Youth Protection Services (DYP)
Youth Protection Services intervene mainly in situations where a child is:
- a victim of negligence;
- a victim of psychological abuse;
- a victim of sexual abuse;
- a victim of physical abuse;
- suffering from serious behavioral problems;
- at risk of being a victim of negligence, sexual abuse, or physical abuse.
Centre jeunesse de Montréal
Batshaw Youth and Family Centres
(services available in English)
Kids’ Help Phone
E-mental health services available 24/7 across Canada, for children, teens and young adults.
Suicide Action Montréal (SAM)
Help and suicide prevention centre.
Helpline for youth open 24/7