Appointments are available as of October 3, 2022 online at clicsante.ca, or by phone at 514-270-1536.
The Influenza (flu) vaccine is offered free of charge to everyone.
Sites by appointment
Flu vaccination will be available by appointment at the following sites starting on October 5, 2022.
- Décarie Square vaccination clinic – 6900 Décarie Boulevard
- Parc-Extension vaccination site - 7101 Parc Avenue
- CLSC de Benny Farm – 6484 Monkland Avenue ( open until December 22nd)
- CLSC Métro – 1801 de Maisonneuve Boulevard West ( open until December 22nd)
The flu vaccine is recommended for people at high risk and people in close contact with them, including:
- People aged 75 years old and over;
- Adults 18 years and older with certain chronic diseases;
- Children 6 months and older with certain chronic diseases;
- Pregnant women with chronic diseases, throughout their pregnancy;
- Pregnant women in good health, in their 2nd and 3rd trimester of pregnancy;
- Family members who live in the same household of a child under 6 months of age or a person at higher risk of being hospitalized and to their caregivers.
Get vaccinated against the flu, even if you’re vaccinated against COVID-19!
Vaccine against pneumococcal infections
The vaccine against pneumococcal infections is available to people 65 years old and over at our CLSCs .
Visit the Government of Quebec website to learn more about this vaccine and about those who are at higher risk of serious pneumococcal infections.