It is time to get vaccinated against the flu!
Flu vaccination will be available at one of our five CLSCs and the Outremont Point of Service starting on November 2, 2020.
This year, due to social distancing and the need to safeguard everyone’s well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic, the vaccine is offered on an appointment basis only.
Appointments can be made starting October 26, 2020 online at clicsante.ca or by telephone at 514-270-1536.
To consult the list of our CLSCs: https://www.ciussswestcentral.ca/sites-and-resources/clsc/.
The Influenza (flu) vaccine is free for people at high risk and people in close contact with them:
- People aged 75 years old and over;
- Adults 18 years and older with certain chronic diseases;
- Children 6 months and older with certain chronic diseases;
- Pregnant women with chronic diseases, throughout their pregnancy;
- Pregnant women in good health, in their 2nd and 3rd trimester of pregnancy;
- Family members who live in the same household of a child under 6 months of age or a person at higher risk of being hospitalized and to their caregivers.
Flu vaccination is also free of charge to:
- Healthy children from 6 to 23 months old;
- Healthy people from 60 to 74 years old.