Our flu vaccination campaign ends on December 19, 2020. For people who live in CIUSSS West-Central Montreal’s territory and have not yet been vaccinated against the flu, call one of our five CLSCs to make an appointment.
Consult the list of our CLSCs.
The Influenza (flu) vaccine is free for people at high risk and people in close contact with them:
- People aged 75 years old and over;
- Adults 18 years and older with certain chronic diseases;
- Children 6 months and older with certain chronic diseases;
- Pregnant women with chronic diseases, throughout their pregnancy;
- Pregnant women in good health, in their 2nd and 3rd trimester of pregnancy;
- Family members who live in the same household of a child under 6 months of age or a person at higher risk of being hospitalized and to their caregivers.
Flu vaccination is also free of charge to:
- Healthy children from 6 to 23 months old;
- Healthy people from 60 to 74 years old.