Flu vaccination schedule
It is time to get vaccinated against the flu! Flu vaccination will be available at one of our five CLSCs starting on
November 4, 2019.
The vaccine is offered on an appointment basis. The online appointment service will be available as of
October 14, 2019 at clicsante.ca.
The Influenza (flu) vaccine is free for people at high risk and people in close contact with them:
- People aged 75 years old and over;
- Adults 18 years and older with certain chronic diseases;
- Children 6 months to 17 years old with certain chronic diseases;
- Pregnant women with chronic diseases, throughout their pregnancy;
- Pregnant women in good health, in their 2nd and 3rd trimester of pregnancy;
- Family members who live in the same household of a child under 6 months of age or a person at higher risk of being hospitalized and to their caregivers.
Flu vaccination is also free of charge to:
- Healthy children from 6 to 23 months old;
- Healthy people from 60 to 74 years old.
The pneumococcal vaccine is offered to people aged 65 and to people with chronic illnesses.
If you are unable to make an appointment, you can get vaccinated against the flu at one of the external clinics listed below (no appointments are given for these clinics).
For more information on the flu vaccination, call 514-270-1536.
RLS Cavendish territory
Tuesday, November 19
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Montreal West Town Hall
50 Westminster South
RLS de la Montagne territory
Tuesday, November 12
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Town of Mount Royal Town Hall, Schofield Hall
90 Roosevelt Avenue
Saturday, November 16
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
CLSC de Parc-Extension
7085 Hutchison Street
Wednesday, November 20
10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
4626 Sherbrooke Street West, Westmount
Wednesday, November 27
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Centre communautaire intergénérationnel Outremont
999 McEachran Avenue