Do you have a health problem? Make the right choice! Many options are available to you beyond the emergency department. Consult our flyer here.
The CLSC Métro Family Medicine Group (FMG-U) is a group of family physicians who work closely in collaboration with other health care professionals. Together, the interdisciplinary team members ensure an improved follow-up of clients registered with a family physician in the FMG-U.
The team is located in:
The CLSC Métro FMG-U is affiliated with the Faculty of Medicine of McGill University. It is a teaching site for medical residents, and actively participates in knowledge development and application acquired through research.
Physician in charge
Dr. Jamie Rozen
- General services for adults
- Chronic conditions
- Mental health (moderate and situational conditions)
- Pregnancy care and perinatal follow-up
To contact us
- Appointment Centre: 514- 514-934-0354 ext. 7860
- To book an appointment online: villagesante.portail.medfarsolutions.com
A nurse from Info-Santé or a social worker from Info-Social are available to speak with you 24/7 by calling 811.