The CLSC Métro Family Medicine Group (GMF-U) is a group of family physicians who work closely in collaboration with other health care professionals. Together, the interdisciplinary team members ensure an improved follow-up of clients registered with a family physician in the GMF-U.
The CLSC Métro GMF-U is affiliated with the Faculty of Medicine of McGill University. It is a teaching site for medical residents, and actively participates in knowledge development and application acquired through research and learning.
The team is located in:
- General services for adults
- Chronic conditions
- Mental health
- Pregnancy care and perinatal follow-up
- Minor emergencies
Do you have a health problem?
Make the right choice! Many options are available to you beyond the emergency department. Consult our flyer here.
To contact us
1801 de Maisonneuve Boulevard West, 3rd floor, Montreal
By appointment only
- Monday and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the GMF-U Côte-des-Neiges
To make an appointment
- Appointment Centre: 514-934-0354 ext. 7860
- To book an appointment online: cdn-parcex-metro.portail.medfarsolutions.com
- Fax: 514-934-6155
A nurse from Info-Santé or a social worker from Info-Social are available to speak with you 24/7 by calling 811.