The Linkworkers’ Network (réseau d’Éclaireurs), a mental health project initiated by the Ministry of Health and Social Services, aims to increase the ability of individuals and communities to adapt and become more resilient during and after a pandemic. This initiative to promote psychological health identifies and supports people whose psychological state is fragile, while facilitating access to resources and services.
The Linkworkers are significant people or interveners who are already present in their environment and trained in psychological first aid. Their mandate is to:
- Propose ways to take care of themselves and others
- Share the resources that are available in their area
- Help develop and disseminate activities that promote wellness
- Identify and share strategies to deal with stress signals or refer to a resource for help, if needed
- Be the eyes and ears of their community
Together we can strengthen the psychological well-being of our communities
and have a positive impact on people's lives.
For more information