To obtain a spot in a daycare recognized by the Ministère de la famille, a parent must register their child using the  Single Gateway Access to Childcare Services. This service gives access to all types of daycare services.

  • Subsidized daycares
  • Unsubsidized daycares
  • Early childhood centres (CPEs)
  • Home daycares recognized by a coordinating office

Access the  Single Gateway Access to Childcare Services, Tel.: 514-270-5055

For any other information about daycares (e.g., to file a complaint, find a daycare or get help with choosing a daycare), visit the  Ministère de la famille website.



Page last updated on 

We always seek feedback to make our site better.