The Côte-des-Neiges Family Medicine Group (GMF-U) is a group of family physicians who work closely in collaboration with other health care professionals. Together, the interdisciplinary team members ensure an improved follow-up of clients registered with a family physician in the GMF-U.
The Côte-des-Neiges GMF-U is affiliated with the Faculty of Medicine of McGill University. It is a teaching site for medical residents, and actively participates in knowledge development and application acquired through research.
The teams are located in:
- General medical services
- Chronic conditions
- Mental health
- Pregnancy care and perinatal follow-up
- Minor emergencies
Do you have a health problem?
Make the right choice! Many options are available to you beyond the emergency department. Consult our flyer here.
To contact us
Appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance
- Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
To make an appointment
- Appointment Centre: 514-731-8531 ext. 2860
- To book an appointment online: cdn-parcex-metro.portail.medfarsolutions.com
- Fax: 514-731-0165
After hours services
A nurse from Info-Santé or a social worker from Info-Social are available to speak with you 24/7 by calling 811.