On November 8, CIUSSS West-Central Montreal held its Public Information Meeting for 2023. Members of Senior Management presented highlights of the CIUSSS’s activities over the past year. There was also be a question period available to the public and the media. The Awards of Excellence for 2023 were presented to employees or teams who have demonstrated exemplary performance in carrying out their professional duties.
Presentations were be made by:
- Alan Maislin, President of the Board of Directors
- Dr. Lawrence Rosenberg, President and CEO
- Lucie Tremblay and Gary Stoopler, Associate CEO and Associate Executive Director
- Carrie Bogante, Director of Finance
- Jean-Philippe Payment, Commissioner of Complaints and Quality of Service (Ombudsman)
WHEN: Wednesday, November 8, 2023
TIME: 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: Auditorium, Pavilion A (A-102), Jewish General Hospital
Presentation of the 2021-2022 highlights and financial statements of the CIUSSS, presentation of the Awards of Excellence and question period for the public.
- Remarks from Alan Maislin, President of the Board
- Video message from Dr. Lawrence Rosenberg, President and CEO
- Highlights presentation by Lucie Tremblay, Associate CEO
- Highlights presentation by Dan Gabay, Associate Executive Director
- Video presentation of the Hospital@Home program
- Presentation of the winners of the CIUSSS Awards of Excellence for 2022
- Financial presentation by Carrie Bogante, Director of Finance
- Presentation of the complaints and quality report by Jean-Philippe Paiement, Service Quality and Complaints Commissioner