March 2022: New season, new look! This spring, Version 4 of Nagano will launch with a new look! A preview of this bright and modern look can be seen here. The changes made are presented in this video capsule: https://youtu.be/OdjWjMeDZ4M. Good viewing!
NAGANO Training workshops:
- Wednesday, June 1st from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, June 16 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, July 7 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, August 18 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
To register, please contact Jordan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW! – The Board of our CIUSSS has just approved the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) of the CIUSSS West-Central Montreal Research Ethics Board (September 2021). These SOPs were developed based on the Canadian REB SOPs by the Canadian Association of Research Ethics Boards (CAREB) in 2014, which were then further adapted by CATALIS for the Quebec context in 2019.
These SOPs are aimed to all clinical researchers of the Jewish General Hospital and researchers within the community sector having research privileges at the CIUSSS West-Central Montreal.
Access to the document: SOPs 2021.
MARCH and APRIL
If you have any questions regarding the SOPs, please do not hesitate to communicate with the Research Review Office at
2021 : Two new features to harmonize the evaluation of clinical trials across Quebec :
- Updated "Standard Legal Clauses of Information and Consent Forms in Clinical Trials" ( MSSS,2021).
- Updated multicenter evaluation process in Nagano (March 15, 2021). Consult the video clips intended for researchers and research teams: http://formations.nagano.ca/