Our healthcare team needs your help!
Be part of the volunteer* squad at our COVID-19 vaccination site, at:
- Decarie Square, 6900 Decarie Blvd., Montreal
- Bill-Durnan Arena: 4988 rue Vézina
You will receive training to help:
- greet clients and safely guide them to the vaccination area
- disinfect chairs
- assist the Pharmacy Team
7:45 to 11:45 a.m. | 11:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. | 3:45 to 7:45 p.m.
7 days a week
Commitment: One shift a week for a minimum of two months
514-340-8222, ext. 25983
To apply please complete an application:
* Volunteers must be between 18 and 65 years old. Those who are immunocompromised, suffer from a chronic illness or are pregnant will not be permitted to volunteer.
Become a patient advisor
The CIUSSS West-Central Montreal, including JGH, needs patient advisors
We are committed to providing patient and family-centred care, which is dependent on our ability to communicate with those we serve. Patient advisors will help us understand what matters most to patients and their families when they come through our doors.
Your perspective, feedback and advice are unique. Based on what you see, feel or hear as a patient and/or a family member, you can shape the way we provide excellent patient care. Your contribution will help to improve the quality and safety of care for all patients.
If you and/or a family member has been a patient at the CIUSSS West-Central Montreal within the last five years, you are eligible to be a patient advisor.
The role of patient advisors
Patient advisors may:
- participate in committees
- participate in the Patient and Family Advisory Council
- take on public speaking to help educate others about patient and family-centred care
- work on special hospital projects
- attend staff orientation
Please complete this application form, in which you can provide information such as your experiences at the CIUSSS West-Central Montreal, why you are interested in becoming a patient advisor and how you might like to get involved with the hospital.
Applicants who are selected for an interview will normally be contacted within 30 days of submission of the application form. While we appreciate each candidate's interest, submitting an application form and coming for an interview does not guarantee selection.
Please complete this application form:
Application Form - Patient Advisor.pdf
Please return completed application form to:
Jewish General Hospital
3755 Côte Ste. Catherine,
A-924 Montréal, Québec, H3T 1E2
514-340-8222 x 23928